We havent had a super eventful day, so I figured I would take today to just show some pictures of his progress. Some of these may be hard to look at, but considering what happened to him and the things he has gone through in this very short...yet long month, I think he has been so very lucky and his body is healing just fine, now on to getting that brain where it needs to be :-)

These pictures are going to be from about day three to now! Its amazing how great he looks! :-)


















 I hope that everyone can see the amazing progress this kid has had so far. Every image there are less tubes, less monitors, less bruising, not as swollen. Its so great. This last picture was from today, the PT team was helping him sit upright on the bed. He still needs help but he gets better at everything everyday!

While this is a horrible thing that our entire family is going through....and our friends. We have sooooooooo much to be thankful for. We recognize this everyday. No matter the outcome we know that he is our miracle baby! I know that he is going to get through this and be stronger than ever!

I love you sweet boy! I hope when you are all better and a little older that you can read this blog and know how much we love you and how much we are inspired by you! You are showing us exactly what your made of!!!!!!
































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts